School Business and Resource Management Services
Day’s Accountancy Services offer consultancy services tailored to the needs of your school. To support and advise schools to improve the management of their business resources, at a time where there is significant financial pressure within the sector.
I offer advice to schools helping them manage and utilise their resources to improve financial stability. Utilising key performance indicators and integrated curriculum led financial planning, our organisation is able to improve efficiencies thus allowing the Senior Leadership Team to spend more time and focus on teaching and learning.
I offer support to improve governance and specially tailored Internal Audit visits for your school, to ensure compliance with the Academies Financial Handbook. Supporting schools where necessary to develop and improve financial controls.
Prices start from £400 per day visit, plus 45 pence per mile.
Resource Management Consultancy Service
• Complete financial and resources review, identifying cost efficiencies using integrated curriculum financial planning metrics
• Support including completing ESFA returns or Monthly Management Accounts
• Contract review
Internal Audit Visits
• Range of Internal Audit tests carried out to meet the Academies Financial Handbook
• Detailed report produced RAG rating tests
• Support to improve financial controls
• Review of Governance Structure and Scheme of Delegation
• Effective Governance advice, including governance review & scheme of delegation
• Financial Training for Governors
• Review of Policy schedule